Following the publication of the report by Public Health England of the proportionately more damaging effects of C-19 on BAME communities, I have taken the decision to delay the wider re-opening of Kingsley until new risk assessments are in place to ensure the continued safety of pupils, staff and our community.

I hope to be able to share our new plans (including dates and any amendments) within the next few days and I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

The school will continue to be open for children of identified Critical Workers and identified pupils who need the school’s support.

With very best wishes and apologies,

Ian McCrae